I’m sure everyone is familiar with the recent trend on Facebook where you list a certain number of random facts about you and then when one of your friends likes the post, you must give them a number to complete the same task. I like to think that I’m not on Facebook enough to be completely caught up on things of this nature but lets face it, everyone knows what is on Facebook. I think the only people who don’t know what’s happening on Facebook are the one-third of the population, who do not have a Facebook account. (According to this article)
So in an interest of wanting to put myself out there and maybe even allow some of these readers an opportunity to learn a bit more about myself, I decided to go ahead and post my Random Facts that I had completely on my Facebook page, on to my WordPress blog. Hope you enjoy learning a bit more about it this way and feel free to write in the comments below a few facts about yourself too!
12 Random Facts about Emma.
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I absolutely love appreciating the little things in life.
3. I am a very outgoing person that likes to be around people.
4. I am an only child, which allowed me to appreciate being alone.
5. I am a highly organized person.
6. Knowledge is truly power and I love to learn, even if its a random fact, I enjoy knowing things.
7. I have 5 tattoos and my first one was on my lip when I was 18.
8. I love to travel and always dream about visiting far off places. I even dream about visiting outer space!
9. I will always and forever be a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. No matter how much reality tries to dissapoint me, I always live with my head in the clouds.
10. My most recent aspiration is to be a fiction writer.
11. I feel blessed to be able to say that I have achieved one of my life’s goals. Also that the finish line for another is in March.
12. If anything, I like to march to the beat of my own drum. Luckily for me, I married a drummer that likes to beat at the same tempo as me! 😀